Help with registration
Download the guidance notes for registering a systematic review on PROSPERO.
Before completing a registration form, please check that your review is eligible for inclusion in PROSPERO
- Registration should take place once the systematic review protocol has been finalised, but ideally before screening studies for inclusion begins. However, reviews are currently accepted for registration as long as they have not progressed beyond
- the completion of data extraction.
- Completed reviews should not be registered.
- PROSPERO only accepts registration of systematic reviews with a health related outcome.
- Cochrane reviews should not be registered individually (we are working towards uploading these electronically)