This is a bibliographic record of a published health technology assessment from a member of INAHTA. No evaluation of the quality of this assessment has been made for the HTA database.
L'Institut national d'excellence en sante et en services sociaux (INESSS). L'organisation et la prestation de services de réadaptation pour les personnes ayant subi un accident vasculaire cérébral (AVC) et leurs proches: recension des données probantes. [Organization and provision of rehabilitation services for stroke patients and their families: a review of the evidence] Montreal: L'Institut national d'excellence en sante et en services sociaux (INESSS). Volume 8(9). 2012
The specific issues examined in this report are as follows:
1. The key structural components of rehabilitation services in the different phases of the continuum (acute, postacute, social reintegration).
2. The organization of rehabilitation services (e.g., the target clientele according to type of service, the patient's trajectory in the service network, referral processes for specialized services).
3. The characteristics of the available and recommended tools for assessing neurological deficits and disabilities.
4. The nature of the rehabilitation services required in the different phases of the continuum.
5. The mechanisms for continuously improving the quality of rehabilitation services.
Subject indexing assigned by CRD
Family; Humans; Rehabilitation Centers; Stroke
Country of organisation
An English language summary is available.
Address for correspondence
L'Institut national d'excellence en sante et en services sociaux (INESSS) , 2021, avenue Union, bureau 10.083, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3A 2S9;Tel: 1+514-873-2563, Fax: 1+514-873-1369 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date abstract record published